These days, it seems like we can do everything online and with much outside assistance. I know you can go to Google and type in “Buying a home” and come up with hundreds of pages of content. However, Buying and Selling a home is a big step with a lot of complex and overlooked little steps along the way. Working with a Realtor, Broker and a Certified Residential Specialist can make this process much easier- decreasing your stress and helping you to find the right home, in the right neighborhood, at the right price.
The Top 5 reasons to work with a realtor, Broker and a CRS like me are :
• I know the ins and outs of home buying and selling. I can give you real-time personal insight and advice that you can’t get anywhere else.
• I hear about listings right when they come on the market- in fact, sometimes even before they’re on the market!
• I know our market . I keep my eye on the trends in neighborhoods and know which ones will be a good fit for you.
• I can help you find financing and refer you to high quality resources and service providers.
• I work on your behalf to make sure that we dot every I and cross every T and make sure that you find the perfect home for you and your family.
• I have lived and sold Real Estate in the Tri County area for over 37 years.
• I am a Real Estate Broker, (not just a Real Estate agent), for over 37 years with a proven Track Record selling in Pa and New Jersey and S.E. Florida • My objective is to sell your home in the least amount of time with the least amount of inconvenience at the highest possible price.
I am a Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida and Pennsylvania for 37 years bringing a vast amount of expertise and knowledge to the table. My impeccable track record speaks volumes about my ability to be a caring ,enthusiastic, hard working asset in your search for the perfect home as well as the marketing of your current home.
Honesty and Integrity are in the forefront of her extremely successful career.
Kathy specializes in Vacant Land Sales, Waterfront Properties, Golf Course Community Living as well as Short Sales and Real Estate Asset Management.
Put the power and professionalism of the Kathy Roman team to work for you today.
Kathy holds the GRI, CRS and ABR designations. The CRS designation is only achieved by 4% of the Real Estate Agents Nationally and involves in depth training as well as years of experience.
Kathy Roman A.B.R.,G.R.I., C.R.S.
Real Estate of Florida
Associate Broker in PA. & FL.
Sales Associate in N.J.
Serving all of your Real Estate Needs for 37 Years
215-464-8800 Office PA
772-878-6539 Office Fla.
856-956-7000 Office N.J.