Whether it’s serene, solo mornings or days filled with friends, River House Stuart was created for all the ways you love to live and play. Outdoor living under Florida’s blue skies. A neighborhood just right for a scenic bike ride or jog. Starry nights on the pool deck.
With breathtaking views right from your home in the heart of Downtown Stuart, River House Stuart represents a truly unique opportunity to live, work, play and relax here on the pristine waterfront... in true comfort and luxury.
Located in beautiful Martin County, north of Palm Beach and south of Vero Beach, Stuart, known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World,” has become one of the premier destinations of the Sunshine State’s famed “Treasure Coast.”
With its pedestrian-friendly downtown, historic points of interest, gorgeous natural beauty and never-ending supply of fun-filled water sports and activities, Stuart is a highly sought after destination for adventure-seekers and the perfect place for its happy residents to call home.
River House Stuart is a one-of-a-kind project featuring just 20 turnkey luxury residences in three intimate buildings.
In addition to the on-site marina, this prime waterfront spot in Downtown Stuart offers:
– Fifteen unique luxury 3-bedroom/3.5 bath units ranging in size from 2,768 to 3,947 living square feet and all offering wide open stunning water views
– Private, underground two-car garages, each with separate individual doors for added security, ample storage space and electric vehicle station options
– Five unique three bedroom townhomes
– Gorgeous Florida-inspired designs that incorporate the beauty of natural materials and the luxury of high-end finishes
– Lush, eco-conscious tropical landscaping throughout the tranquil yet vibrant property
– Unobstructed, expansive water views of the beautiful St. Lucie River, known as the “ecological jewel” of the Treasure Coast
Call or email Real Estate of Florida today for more information about this wonderful waterfront community.